Thread: Capitol Forest Triangle Pit Clean & Shoot! 6/4

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Capitol Forest Triangle Pit Clean & Shoot! 6/4

Hey guys n gals!

riflesnob23 from WGO has organized a clean up effort for the Triangle Pit (Waddle Creek) at Capitol Forest this Saturday (6/4). We will be meeting at 9am and we will have drive in access. A rep from DNR will be present with garbage bags and (hopefully) key to the gate. I hear he is planning on helping with the cleanup as well. :)
    I am bringing my truck and trailer, a wheelbarrow, some hand tools, an easy up and folding table, maybe a couple of buckets?

I won't be there all day, but for at least a few hours. If you are interested in coming out, we would love to see as many as possible!

-Jim

EDIT: almost 30 views and nobody is interested in helping to keep this pit open?

Last edited by Barfly; 06-01-2016 at 10:12 AM.
    Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    118 (100%)

Re: Capitol Forest Triangle Pit Clean & Shoot! 6/4

Out of the 40+ folks who have viewed this, I figured at least a couple would be willing to come help...?

Beware the guise of security, for it is temporary and false and true intentions will become transparent once your freedoms have been stripped....

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

well, Barf... I usually go to the North End clean-ups and spend more time cleaning up than I EVER spent at that pit shooting. (Same thing at my rifle club.)

And your triangle pit is just a tad bit too far south to travel, especially when I'm having trouble walking, working and caint burly make ends meet. But I'll be with ye in spirit!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I'll be there!

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!
    Want an affordable cell phone plan with great coverage? Look no further, click HERE!