Thread: FT/FS: 1950s era US Military bandages, still sealed factory

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

FT/FS: 1950s era US Military bandages, still sealed factory

I have a large lot of Korean War era US Military bandages, marked circa 1952.

They say they are sterile and they are still sealed. I have opened a few they appear new! However, I cannot guarantee these are still sterile, but they are affordable! They come with various pins and fasteners inside.

Great for an emergency, keep some in the first aid bag, car bag, BOB, etc.

Large 22x36 inches - $30 each

Medium 22x18 inches - $20 each

Small - $10 each

For an interested party, PM me and I can provide more pictures of what they look like on the inside.

Great for BOB, home first aid kits, man cave, any medical professionals or military buffs... buy one, buy 'em all!
    I'll trade for gun related stuff. Make me an offer on the lot. I have dozens and can tally them up for a seriously interested party. The collection is probably well over $2000 based on the numbers I have.

Locally to Tacoma but do get up to Seattle and down to Olympia on occasion.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by leadcounsel; 09-13-2016 at 12:43 AM.
    Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Re: FT/FS: 1950s era US Military bandages, still sealed factory

Sold a few of these. Still have a large lot available. Cool military vintage items here!

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Re: FT/FS: 1950s era US Military bandages, still sealed factory

ttt