Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: SGN, WGO, NWFA, Armslist, other local firearms sites

Re: SGN, WGO, NWFA, Armslist, other local firearms sites

Quote Originally Posted by NWGunner View Post
    Interesting....you got to have your say at 7:45, but 20 minutes later you think the thread should be closed because it's disrespectful.

That's after mulling it over and coming up with the best course of action. I actually think as I post, and after. Some cannot do this, resulting in bashing threads and thread locks, bans and looking like idiots.

I usually steer clear of threads going south. I realize they are going no where, and usually emotions are hard to understand and comprehend through text.

I appreciate your acknowledgment of my post and time spent reading them:)
    Winning duh!!!

Patrolman

So you "actually think as you post", but not in this case...and "usually steer clear of threads going south", but not in this case, and you did this, though "some cannot do this", though not in this case.

But your snarky one liner and winky make it all okay.....

Sorry, condescension and holier-than-thou attitudes bring out my snarkiness, too.

Oh yeah, thanks for reading and have a nice day :)
    In Omnia Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by NWGunner View Post
    So you "actually think as you post", but not in this case...and "usually steer clear of threads going south", but not in this case, and you did this, though "some cannot do this", though not in this case.

But your snarky one liner and winky make it all okay.....

Sorry, condescension and holier-than-thou attitudes bring out my snarkiness, too.

Oh yeah, thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Never met ya, no idea who u are or what kinda person in real life, but this is a prime example of having. Ac civil convo, turned aggressive and argumentative.

I joined this thread to try and help
    And make us as hobbiest together work forwards a common goal.

You can try to lure me into arguments all night long, but I could care less what negativity you are offering,

Oh look... just found my ignore button.

Have a great night.
    Winning duh!!!

Patrolman

Too funny.

Your 10:32 talking about 'some people', about how YOU know 'the best course of action' for Norm and this thread, and your snarky one-liner at the end are what turned this thread.

But of course you don't see it that way.

Go ahead and get a hug from your ignore button (like I care )
    In Omnia Paratus

So tapa talk obviously can't tell when I have some
    One on ignore. It gave me a message saying NWGunnar replied to my comment, but can't see it cause I have him on ignore through here.

Whatever, I'm
    Sure he was telling me to enjoy my weekend or something of such.

Sorry to the community if it seemed I started an argument, in a argument if that makes any sense? I stepped away from the discussion, as I am not here for the bickering.

Sean
    Winning duh!!!

Got Colts?

So bashing cops and the military on a public gun forum is OK, but bashing another gun forum on this forum should have the thread removed? Do you really think forum on forum crime is worse for the local gun community than bashing cops and our military?

I wonder if the WGO crowd takes a knee in their living room for the National Anthem before the Seahawks games?

This is just the silliest of sillies!
    "Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post

I wonder if the WGO crowd takes a knee in their living room for the National Anthem before the Seahawks games?

Got Colts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    So bashing cops and the military on a public gun forum is OK, but bashing another gun forum on this forum should have the thread removed? Do you really think forum on forum crime is worse for the local gun community than bashing cops and our military?

This is just the silliest of sillies!
    Good day bronco, if you actively participated in WGO, you would notice that those threads disappear fast, and are far and few between. I understand WGO wasn't for you, and that's fine. You found a home.

As far as kneeling in my living room, your talking to the wrong guy. Show a little respect. Please and thanks.
    Winning duh!!!

There was a time when I was a bit more sensitive than necessary to Broncos social comments.
    I thought he was to aggressive and critical. No more. If anything, I would like to take this
    opportunity to encourage his rants and raves as they are spot on far more often than not.
    Bronc, is there any value to my pointing out the inconsistency between being a supporter of
    the Second Amendment and the NFL?

Massive, I really do not understand the seeming inconsistancies in the posting policies on WGO.
    I do not recall ever having a post removed or a thread locked on any site but WGO. Now, that
    said, I do believe WGO offers great value to members and the community. None the less, I no
    longer feel much motivation to post on WGO beyond actual firearms interest threads. As for
    jammersux, he is a jerk. There are a few others on WGO who come near to his jerkness rateing.
    Not so on SGN.
    “The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein