Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: SGN, WGO, NWFA, Armslist, other local firearms sites

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Re: SGN, WGO, NWFA, Armslist, other local firearms sites

The threads might disappear but the shitbags remain. Team "Weenie Jammer" over there are still going strong.

It's better I stay in this neck of the woods so I don't have to bust out my Death Star Shoryuken Ninja Thor massacre keyboard mastery as I am converting to Islam...the religion of peace....

"Life isn't all Burritos and Strippers" - William Jefferson Clinton

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

There are plenty of people that are no longer on WGO due to being banned, including yourself I believe.

I haven't had any issues with u, or most as if I don't care for something I move along instead of feeding trolls.

This is one conversation I chose to be part of, a discussion not an argument.

Winning duh!!!

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by corpsman View Post
    There was a time when I was a bit more sensitive than necessary to Broncos social comments.
    I thought he was to aggressive and critical. No more. If anything, I would like to take this
    opportunity to encourage his rants and raves as they are spot on far more often than not.
    Bronc, is there any value to my pointing out the inconsistency between being a supporter of
    the Second Amendment and the NFL?

Massive, I really do not understand the seeming inconsistancies in the posting policies on WGO.
    I do not recall ever having a post removed or a thread locked on any site but WGO. Now, that
    said, I do believe WGO offers great value to members and the community. None the less, I no
    longer feel much motivation to post on WGO beyond actual firearms interest threads. As for
    jammersux, he is a jerk. There are a few others on WGO who come near to his jerkness rateing.
    Not so on SGN.
    Overall the NFL is a glorified correctional facility. At least 5 or 6 of them get shot or shoot someone in the off season. I think this is probably because we need to check our white privilege and quit paying them millions of dollars to mutilate their bodies in front of millions of oppressors. Once that whistle blows I just hear the Russian from Rocky IV in my head "If he dies....he dies..." and then I grab a beer and something with an outrageous fat to calorie content and get ready for the 4 hour ride.

It's probably better that the NFL is anti-gun...then you just have them knocking their wives out cold in elevators rather than pulling a drive-by in a leased exotic sports car...with a tiger in the passenger seat with a Gucci collar.

"Are you not entertained?" .... fuck yeah I am....and we are out of Frito's....fuck.

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevytruckman View Post
    There are plenty of people that are no longer on WGO due to being banned, including yourself I believe.

I haven't had any issues with u, or most as if I don't care for something I move along instead of feeding trolls.

I have no issues with you man...just stating my case as I am never lacking an opinion

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevytruckman View Post

He was banned for calling TW out on saying military are bullet sponges. It was about the same time I left. Thank God for Norm banning TW/Jparks and Jammer as well as others. Are there more active members on TOS now? Sure, because its like watching NASCAR... only there to see people crash and burn.

I recall they got pissed over Sean's Manicorn avatar and not some dudes avatar of "Good Morning Son". Where the dude is ass raping some other dude.

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco75 View Post
    I have no issues with you man...just stating my case as I am never lacking an opinion
    You are the Asshole refined

Got Colts?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OhShoot! View Post
    You are the Asshole refined
    I am just waiting on Manicorn to make a showing lol.

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
    Mickey Mouse for President 2016 (Ind) give the big eared fucker a chance.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Army203 View Post
    I am just waiting on Manicorn to make a showing lol.
    I'm pretty sure the Manicorn is seasonal. Do not take candy from the Manicorn and then get in his truck for a 'ride!'

Got Colts?

Feedback Score
    173 (100%)

The Manicorn is very busy with his modeling career but rest assured my brothers...should duty call...he will rise...

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Army203 View Post
    He was banned for calling TW out on saying military are bullet sponges. It was about the same time I left. Thank God for Norm banning TW/Jparks and Jammer as well as others. Are there more active members on TOS now? Sure, because its like watching NASCAR... only there to see people crash and burn.

I recall they got pissed over Sean's Manicorn avatar and not some dudes avatar of "Good Morning Son". Where the dude is ass raping some other dude.
    He was banned for more than that. It was a repetitive deal. I remember. It's fine tho, I appreciate everyone's willing to listen and communicate and not just keep up with the non sense

Winning duh!!!