Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unincorporated Hell Whole

Re: Unincorporated Hell Whole

Quote Originally Posted by old11bravo View Post
    Step 1: take desired picture with your phone or camera and send/save it to your computer.

Step 2: Find an image hosting website. I use Tinypic because I'm a cheap ass and it's free. There are others but it works for me. Link -

Step 3: Upload the image from your computer to your chosen image host website.

Step 4: Copy the URL of your uploaded image from your image host website and paste said URL into the thread you are creating on the forum.

Let me know if you need any more help or have questions. BTW, welcome to SGN!
    Thanks for posting this :)

Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    That means I live in Skyway/Bryn Mawr where you better be prepared for any thing and at least once a week the King County helicopter will wake you up in the middle of the night searching for some asshole.Bryn Mawr is Welsh for "Big Hill" it also means you have to many poor people and nobody wants you to join their city.Well fuck`em.Anyway im looking to sell guns/ammo and some other goodies so keep checking me out.Also figuring out how to post a pic.Could you please make it any harder moderators/owners!!!!Peace
    With the gun in your avitar I guess you need not worry about the aholes messing with your shit...

Welcome.

Operator

Welcome and Greetings to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster
    "A gun is like a parachute.
    If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Jedi Knight

Is it all of the hole or just part of the whole?

I don't think that plays any role
    "It was HUGE. Bigly. The most EVER. Never seen anything like this before." John Brown