Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I created a petition to impeach federal judges that violate the law. Please share and sign.

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Re: I created a petition to impeach federal judges that violate the law. Please share and sign.

The only shit gaining signatures are the anti-Trump tripe. I'm sure it's rigged. Got to figure out a way to punish these law breaking judges! We are a nation of laws and they are not above them!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Re: I created a petition to impeach federal judges that violate the law. Please share and sign.

You're right. The site still says only one signature. Rigged game...

Kirkland. All future transactions will occur before 12/4/2014
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alfack View Post
    The only shit gaining signatures are the anti-Trump tripe. I'm sure it's rigged. Got to figure out a way to punish these law breaking judges! We are a nation of laws and they are not above them!
    Breitbart might be interested in investigating this and finding a mole.
    Just let them know.
    http://www.breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

Last edited by .308Win; 02-10-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Still says one but I'll sign it anyway. It will be interesting to see if it changes after a few days.

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by .308Win View Post
    The site is probably still under odumba's admins' control.
    Trump just missed them during the big cleaning.
    I beg to differ. I think it's controlled by pelosi-ites. She can't even remember who the current president is.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Poking around after seeing none of our signatures being tallied, I went to their "feedback" (on petitions) page. It would seem that the new administrations has yet to address the petitions pages yet. Who knows if they will continue to use these.

Does anyone know which administration instituted the ability to post petitions at Whitehouse.gov? Was it a Soetoro thing?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Barry thing.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

As much as I applaud the effort, I'm thinking that these petitions aren't worth the time. Energy better spent on phone calls, letters and "town hall" visits with your legislators.

"The Reverse Tea-party" is really a thing. Recognizing the tea-party's effectiveness these guys have an actual manifesto on how to crowd source money to broadcast opposition,how to organize and where and how to spend their energies; especially on personal communications with local/state officials.

There is a concerted effort and conservatives and gun proponents better not sit back on their laurels after winning the election. Support needs to be vocal, prodigious and constant.

The snowflakes, or pussy-moms and dads, may be whiney, but in their vociferousness and ubiquity they will grab the attentions of their representatives. This is their strength.

If they are the only voice out there shouting, then representatives will have little choice but to conclude that theirs is the will of the people.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-country.html

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jukk0u View Post
    As much as I applaud the effort, I'm thinking that these petitions aren't worth the time. Energy better spent on phone calls, letters and "town hall" visits with your legislators.

"The Reverse Tea-party" is really a thing. Recognizing the tea-party's effectiveness these guys have an actual manifesto on how to crowd source money to broadcast opposition,how to organize and where and how to spend their energies; especially on personal communications with local/state officials.

There is a concerted effort and conservatives and gun proponents better not sit back on their laurels after winning the election. Support needs to be vocal, prodigious and constant.

The snowflakes, or pussy-moms and dads, may be whiney, but in their vociferousness and ubiquity they will grab the attentions of their representatives. This is their strength.

If they are the only voice out there shouting, then representatives will have little choice but to conclude that theirs is the will of the people.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-country.html
    I understand your point but I say wherever you can speak up, do it. All of these avenues take little effort and time using the internet. Speak up often and loudly and beat the bastards down that way. As you say, they are pussies and will run away when confronted. I have seen it over and over.

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin