Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I created a petition to impeach federal judges that violate the law. Please share and sign.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Re: I created a petition to impeach federal judges that violate the law. Please share and sign.

Quote Originally Posted by MorrisWR View Post
    I understand your point but I say wherever you can speak up, do it. All of these avenues take little effort and time using the internet. Speak up often and loudly and beat the bastards down that way. As you say, they are pussies and will run away when confronted. I have seen it over and over.
    I agree with Mr. Morris here. The only thing evil needs in order to triumph is for Good Men to do nothing. But I agree with Theodore Roosevelt's diplomacy of "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Re: I created a petition to impeach federal judges that violate the law. Please share and sign.

So several on here have signed this, yet I just went on and signed and it said only 1 signature so far......?????

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robmill70 View Post
    So several on here have signed this, yet I just went on and signed and it said only 1 signature so far......?????
    Just read comments above...

Expert Shooter
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

After you sign it, you will get an email....open email hit the effe yes I want to sign it.....then vote get a counted. I just signed it

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

uhm no. This is an Obama era program that the Trump Admin hasn't picked up (yet?) or doesn't know about.
    Don't think it works anymore.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Got crap.... 5 have signed it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jukk0u View Post
    uhm no. This is an Obama era program that the Trump Admin hasn't picked up (yet?) or doesn't know about.
    Don't think it works anymore.
    Is Obama still running it with his personal stash?

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin