Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take action - WA Assault Weapons ban and Gun Registry

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Angry Take action - WA Assault Weapons ban and Gun Registry

Time to take action and oppose these bills.. Go to these links and provide your comment and opposition!!

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?Bi...1387&Year=2017

and

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?Bi...5050&Year=2017

These bills will strip your 2nd amendment rights and make a felony out of anyone owning a pistol with large capacity magazine (i.e. Glock19) or any AR rifle if you refuse to pay extortion money and register yourself on a gun registry.. additionally if you miss any annual extortion payment to renew your magazines and “assault weapons” licenses, you lose ALL your firearms rights!! And since you are now on the gun registry, they know EXACTLY where to go get your firearms and what you have that they need to confiscate.

or worse case, this will completely ban certain firearms purely based on aesthetics..

PLEASE voice your opinion and protect your 2nd amendment rights!

Shooter
    Feedback Score

Re: Take action - WA Assault Weapons ban and Gun Registry

Mother fucjers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Feedback Score

so these bills will probably never make it out of the Senate thanks to Republican control of the senate but the AG and the gun grabbers on the left will not stop there and will push to get these bills, or ones like them on the ballet and than we will have a real fight on our hands. I am not sure what we can do but the last time around on 594 the opposition had a PR firm that did a great job of making their case, albeit a false one to the people of the puget sound area. I remember watching a debate and our side got killed- IMHO. Their side had a very simple message-"that it would reduce gun violence and make the state safer" which was a huge lie but it resonated and it worked. They made it sound "reasonable" and it passed. We are going to be up against the same tactics and the same money funded PR campaigns and the same issues though this time they are coming after our rights for real. I am not sure what we can do, I am not sure we can actually sway the legions on idiots that surround me in Seattle to actually think about this issue beyond their own fear and loathing of firearms but we in the 2A community need to put a much better fight than we did last time. Makes me so angry just thinking about it.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Where are NRA, SAF and other "non-profit" superheroes, when we need them?

Last edited by .308Win; 02-14-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks! But these are MY actions.
    What THEY have done? E.g. I don't see any pro 2-nd ad on TV.

Last edited by .308Win; 02-14-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

The "Take Action" link above is merely a form letter that makes contacting your legislator very easy. This is one of the better actions for any of our Gun Lobbies to take to enable voters to exercise their rights and influence representatives.

.308, what ARE your actions? Have you written to congress? Stumped for pro-2A candidates? Written to newspapers/radiostations/TV? Attended town hall meetings? These are honest questions, not intending to call you out so much as ask: "given your disdain for the NRA, what strategy have you been employing and feel to be the next most effective (next to support of a Gun Lobby org)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jukk0u View Post
    The "Take Action" link above is merely a form letter that makes contacting your legislator very easy. This is one of the better actions for any of our Gun Lobbies to take to enable voters to exercise their rights and influence representatives.

.308, what ARE your actions? Have you written to congress? Stumped for pro-2A candidates? Written to newspapers/radiostations/TV? Attended town hall meetings? These are honest questions, not intending to call you out so much as ask: "given your disdain for the NRA, what strategy have you been employing and feel to be the next most effective (next to support of a Gun Lobby org)
    I did. I do.

Last edited by .308Win; 02-14-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

I wrote them. You can too.

DO IT.

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The NRA had a local reprasentative on the panels when the readings took place and provided testimony against the bill.. But to be honest it was a canned statement she read from a script.. there was no action..

I would like to see suit filed against AG Boob Fukkerson for illegaly infrginging on WA state and US constitutions..

These bills are REALLY REALLY bad..

- re-classifies any firearm that can fire more than 5 rounds per second a "machine gun"
    - bans any firearm with threaded barrel
    - bans any firearm with detachable magazine
    - bans any firearm that can take more than 10 rounds
    - bans 80% firearms..

the other bill requires you to register any rifle with pistol grip or colapsable stock or detachable magazine..

ALSO requires you to register ALL magazines that takes more than 10 rounds.. i.e pretty much 90% of handguns..

Worst of all.. if your firearm was stolen and you can not prove that you had it locked up in an approved way, YOU BECOME A FELON!!!!

Then, if you somehow miss the deadline of registering your firearms and rewing the registrtion EVERY 12 MONTHS, You lose ALL your firearms rights.. And YOU BECOME A FELON!!

NOTHING, ZIP, ZERO of this makes it harder for criminals to get guns nor does it increase the the burden or punishment for criminals commiting firearm related crimes..

the ONLY thing these bills are doing is stripping YOU of your LEGAL rights and making YOU a FELON when you dont follow these rules...

These bills needs to die!!!