Thread: Wanted: Ballester Molina

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Wanted: Ballester Molina

I'm looking for a specific type of Ballester Molina. Blued finish, with the words "Ejercito Argentina" on the right side of the slide. I sold one here on SGN years ago (don't remember who) and I regret it, so I'm looking for one as similar as possible to it. Finish can be worn as long as it's blued and not parkerized. Thanks in advance. And if by chance someone remembers buying the gun from me and is willing to sell it back, I'd be ever grateful.

Are you prepared for the next big disaster?
    www.believeinyourshelf.com

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Re: Wanted: Ballester Molina

Quote Originally Posted by he_plays_guitar View Post
    I'm looking for a specific type of Ballester Molina. Blued finish, with the words "Ejercito Argentina" on the right side of the slide. I sold one here on SGN years ago (don't remember who) and I regret it, so I'm looking for one as similar as possible to it. Finish can be worn as long as it's blued and not parkerized. Thanks in advance. And if by chance someone remembers buying the gun from me and is willing to sell it back, I'd be ever grateful.
    Do you know what year your old one was made?
    And, if you don't mine me asking, what did you sell her for.
    Just out of curiosity.
    Feel free to PM answer if you don't want to post it.

Play stupid games.
    Win stupid prizes.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Re: Wanted: Ballester Molina

I don't remember what year it was. It was stamped "Ejercito Argentina" on the right side of the slide. Some parts like the slide catch, safety, and barrel had kind of a purplish finish. It was pretty worn, wasn't in the best condition but functioned just fine. I needed money at the time, I believe I sold it for $400 or just under that. I inherited it from my grandpa and regret selling it. If I can't get the exact one back, I at least want one just like it. So here's hoping.

Are you prepared for the next big disaster?
    www.believeinyourshelf.com