Thread: A Day Without Immigrants

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

A Day Without Immigrants

Today Restaurants, Daycares, Gardening services all closed to observe a day without (profiteering off of illegal) immigrants. Parents are up in arms since it threw their work vs. child care arrangement arwy....

Meanwhile, the pearl-and-diamond wearing representative from Mercer Island testified in front of the state committee for SB 5176 to hamstring LE regarding immigration status.... she claimed immigrants have necessary roles in child care, agriculture, restaurants....and a long list of menial service jobs (elitist much?)

One of the chair people began wringing her hands saying how this bill is coming too late as "we have" a young DACA man, a "dreamer" who is being detained.....no mention of his purported GANG TIES.

And Bobby Fergusson was crowing about his...er um WA's victory in court blocking the Travel Ban.

Meanwhile on the other side of the state:

Fliers like this turned up on campus in Pullman. The Western WA's President Kirk Shulz was quick to reassure the snowflakes and tweeted, "At WSU we want an environment that is welcoming for everyone and we continue to remain very supportive of our undocumented students."

(How is it that folks can openly admit to abetting law breakers without recrimination?)

http://WSU President Kirk Schulz tweeted, "At WSU we want an environment that is welcoming for everyone and we continue to remain very supportive of our undocumented students."

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

Re: A Day Without Immigrants

Too bad we can't have a day without retards!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Saw no impact today. I90 mud slide was bigger news. Shows that they are irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

All my labor force showed up today, and in talking to them about it, 95% had no clue.
    The other 5% likes their paychecks.

Play stupid games.
    Win stupid prizes.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alfack View Post
    60% of the people wouldn't show up that day.

Regardless, I embrace this idea. If an employee doesn't show up to work, they can then continue not showing up because I would hire someone else.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alfack View Post
    We would have to call that Nirvana...

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I'm going to call and tell the police that my wife's liberal friends are illegals.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HistoricalArms View Post
    I'm going to call and tell the police that my wife's liberal friends are illegals.
    They must be horrible people

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"If somebody thinks that they can pick up the phone and dial 911, and the police are going to be there to save them; that's not the case. The police are going to be there to clean up the mess." - Police Chief Mark Kessler

Patrolman
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

One of them is a horrible person.
    She started listening to Jihad John's rap music because she said she felt guilty as a white American that Muslim people have to endure our bigotry.

It took all the strength in my soul and body not to punch her in the throat.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

They forgot too tell the ones at Home Depot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are women and tornadoes alike?
    They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.