Thread: Trump frees American prisoner in Egypt

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    112 (100%)

Trump frees American prisoner in Egypt

Let's preface this. Under Obama, Americas (including veterans and government employees) have languished in foreign prisons for years; Mexico, Iran, Egypt, N. Korea, etc.

Meanwhile, Trump has been POTUS for 3 months and secured his first release - an American, her Egyptian husband, and 4 other humanitarian rights workers, who have languished in prison since 2014. Note Obama failed to lift a finger...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.bbe73225bf68

By Philip Rucker and Karen DeYoung April 20 at 10:34 PM

An Egyptian American charity worker who was imprisoned in Cairo for three years and became the global face of Egypt’s brutal crackdown on civil society returned home to the United States late Thursday after the Trump administration quietly negotiated her release.

President Trump and his aides worked for several weeks with Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi to secure the freedom of Aya Hijazi, 30, a U.S. citizen, as well as her husband, Mohamed Hassanein, who is Egyptian, and four other humanitarian workers. Trump dispatched a U.S. government aircraft to Cairo to bring Hijazi and her family to Washington.

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary voter. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Re: Trump frees American prisoner in Egypt

Once again, the Art of the Deal in action, with positive results.

I never get tired of winning.