Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another 10/22 project

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Re: Yet another 10/22 project

While the JB Weld was curing, I started on the front picatinney mount. The 10/22 stock has a rounded bottom, I'll need to flatten it out some

After some work with the file I marked the center line

Then I drilled the holes and temporarily mounted it, the bolts will be trimmed after I figure out how to use them to secure the barrel shroud as well.

here it is with both fore and aft grips and the butt stock in place

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TINCANBANDIT View Post

I won't be going the SBR route (unless of course they are removed from the NFA...

That is really cool! Too bad you can't: 1) have an SBR, 2) an auto sear and 3) a can... without running afoul of the NFA.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

we can dream.......

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/