Thread: WTS/WTT 1976 Colt Diamondback 38+P 2-1/2" Vented Barrel & Pacmeyer Grip

Feedback Score

WTS/WTT 1976 Colt Diamondback 38+P 2-1/2" Vented Barrel & Pacmeyer Grip

This is a very collectible Colt revolver in very good to excellent condition. I've owned it since 1982 and has been my favorite self defense tool. But unfortunately because of its ever increasing value I don't carry it anymore for fear of scratching it. It needs to go to someone who will be a good steward for the next 40 years. No original box, but I do have a nice shoulder harness that can go with it. I would like to get $1,500 cash for it. Or I'd be willing to trade for a nice Springfield M1A or the right AR in similar condition to my revolver. I'm hoping that would be enough to offset my sellers remorse.

If you have any interest in buying or trading private message me and I'll send you some pictures. If I could figure out how to post pictures right now I would, but I'm apparently not that computer savvy. Sorry

Last edited by 60+; 07-23-2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: added a little more text and narrowed the desired trades

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Re: WTS/WTT 1976 Colt Diamondback 38+P 2-1/2" Vented Barrel & Pacmeyer Grip

Welcome to SeattleGuns!

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/