Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to SGN

Feedback Score

New to SGN

Hi My name is Jack I'm new to SGN I spend just about every weekend at the drag races some where I travel Washington, Oregon, Idaho and BC working for NHRA Division 6 so when I'm not working I go to as many Pro street/ Outlaw 10.5 races as I can. I hope to gain some knowledge from the forum board and buy some new pieces.

Last edited by biglug; 07-26-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

Re: New to SGN

Welcome to the forum!

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

view my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Shooter
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome aboard Jack!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by biglug View Post
    Hi My name is Jack I'm new to SGN I spend just about every weekend at the drag races some where I travel Washington, Oregon, Idaho and BC working for NHRA Division 6 so when I'm not working I go to as many Pro street/ Outlaw 10.5 races as I can. I hope to gain some gin knowledge from the forum board and buy some new pieces.
    You have expensive hobbies sir. Welcome to the club!

Shooter
    Feedback Score

Welcome friend.

Feedback Score
    64 (100%)

Welcome from Tacoma-ish. Drag raced with my boss for about 5 years..been down to Medford and all the way up to Ashcroft Canada and everything in between. We even got a div 6 wally at Yakima when it was a div 6 track. Lots of fun, buddy still races super street.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dav2no1 View Post
    Welcome from Tacoma-ish. Drag raced with my boss for about 5 years..been down to Medford and all the way up to Ashcroft Canada and everything in between. We even got a div 6 wally at Yakima when it was a div 6 track. Lots of fun, buddy still races super street.
    Sounds like a good time, Yakima has came back and is now again a division 6 track the place is way different and clean wit no goat heads to pop tires. Me and my wife go work a couple of events a year at Yakima she runs the tower and I'm the starter/track prep.

Feedback Score
    64 (100%)

No one told me the first time and this was before we had an enclosed and before they paved the pits...i keeled down and punctured both knees. My boss was tony brothers in 68' Cougar xr7. Air changed last year and he lost in a double break out at nationals at pacific last year 1st round.

Last edited by dav2no1; 07-27-2017 at 05:51 AM.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dav2no1 View Post
    No one told me the first time and this was before we had an enclosed and before they paved the pits...i keeled down and punctured both knees. My boss was tony brothers in 68' Cougar xr7. Air changed last year and he lost in a double break out at nationals at pacific last year 1st round.
    Tony is back racing and going rounds just like he did back in the day.

Operator
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!

cootduster

"A gun is like a parachute.
    If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."