Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, this NFL issue is really spiraling out of control....

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Re: Wow, this NFL issue is really spiraling out of control....

What is called "social media" is just mind control for the 2000's. That's nowhere to retreat to. It's for simple minded folks. I would have hoped people would be smarter than that. But once again, they walk right into it, begging to be fed a steady diet of horse shit.

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
    -Groucho Marx

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Social media = herd mentality = lemmings

Tactical Operator
    Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    The players made their point. When the protest itself is the news and the message gets lost, it's time to stop. It has become too big of a distraction to the game itself. I think most everyone with a brain knows what they were protesting about by now. Except for maybe a few morons on some forums.

Did you rely think it would go on the whole season? I didn't.

And I didn't give a fuck about it anyway. I just think they had a right to do it. Like I stated a few zillion times, the politics of entertainers doesn't matter to me. I'm only watching for the entertainment, which in this case is sports. You guys can go ahead and think you "won" something. I'll be watching the games, just like I have for over 50 years.

And as far as the crow thing, they haven't gone under, have they? I think there's still games on this weekend.

Objection overruled. Now go back to getting people out of parking tickets, or whatever the fuck you do.

Go Hawks!

Go Dawgs!

Yeah, I can tell from your 50 posts on 2 forums, defending their illusionary 1st Amendment rights to protest during pregame, that you don't care about the issue.

I've actually never fought a parking ticket, but thanks for thinking of me. I guess you like being wrong a lot huh? As for my career, I just save military careers, at this point probably dozens of them, totaling tens of millions of dollars in income and benefits for my clients.

Isn't there a game on to occupy your retirement time??

Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. It's owned by anti-gun, anti-capitalist, pro Hillary. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

You are a wonderful human being. I wish I was you.

You seriously don’t get it. You never will.

Objection overruled

Bailiff! Whack his pee pee!

Expert Marksman
    Feedback Score

What is called "social media" is just mind control for the 2000's. That's nowhere to retreat to. It's for simple minded folks. I would have hoped people would be smarter than that. But once again, they walk right into it, begging to be fed a steady diet of horse shit.
    It's all good. I know what forms the basis of your opinions. Rhymes with "make poos."

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

No way. I get all my news from Alex Jones.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)

No way. I get all my news from Alex Jones.
    Every once in a while I watch Alex Jones on you tube. Much more amusing than watching assholes degrade the
    honor of people who have actually done something obviously of real social value. Read there are three (3) NFL
    players who are veterans, currently. I suspect there are more than three vets in management.. The outstanding
    past exception to this is Pat Tillman. But that is because he was an NFL player, and not because he was a particularly
    outstanding soldier, in say the sense of Smedly Butler or Roy Benavidez. I for one am tired of the NFL fanatics who
    claim the base intention was protesting racism. While I admit it is most likely some players are to ignorant to
    understand the insults they are committing, I do not believe for a instant most players, the owners and their flacks,
    do not know what they are doing. They merely over estimated their value to the consumer. It is simple. Don't fuck
    with the flag that is used to drape the coffins.You will pay.

“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Kirkland. All future transactions will occur before 12/4/2014
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The playas are going to get a lesson in what the first amendment means (re-read LC's post about it) and find out that they can't go spouting off as they wish when at work.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I LIKE RAISINS!

"It was HUGE. Bigly. The most EVER. Never seen anything like this before." John Brown

Kirkland. All future transactions will occur before 12/4/2014
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I bet she'd like you too