Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there Hi there Ho there from MLT

Hey there Hi there Ho there from MLT

Deviant, poly, gamer geek here with a love of firearms and target sports. I shoot, I LARP, I camp . . . play a few musical instruments, do a lot of leather work. Regular 9 to 5 job but they don't mind that I regularly wear a bowler hat. Extremely liberal, wary of LEOs but not giving up hope, will monkey stomp nazi scum if given half a chance. I dislike bullies and bigots.

I love pre-1900 firearms. I tried S.A.S.S. but the community is a bunch of old conservative white guys and I found myself getting into too many arguments. Would be nice if we had an NCOWS chapter here in WA and I'd be happy if I found a 3Gun club that did historic firearms 3Gun stuff too. That being said I also have an interest in 3Gun heavy or He-Man division. Not a fan of the AR platform (I don't dislike it, just doesn't thrill me) and I think those shotguns with the super long mag tubes are goofy looking. But I would like to get into 3Gun shooting too.

I also love archery, knife throwing, tomahawks, BP, sling shots, darts, billiards and NERF. Even considering some AirSoft love. I often spend time in the woods with a bunch of other nerds fighting "monsters" with foam swords. I try to make art every day, either leather work or mix media small project stuff. I have been a leather worker for a long damn time so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Jedi Knight

Re: Hey there Hi there Ho there from MLT

There are a lot of ultra right nutjobs on here. It won't be long before you find that out. Some who worship the ground Trump walks on. Other than that they are good people.

What sort of leatherwork? Do you make holsters?

Welcome from South Hill Puyallup. There are a few ultra left nutjobs on here. It won't be long before you find that out. Some who hate the ground Trump walks on. Other than that they are good people.

Sorry couldn't resist!
    Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety

HaHaHaHa!!
    The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    Do you make holsters?
    I do! I haven't had a chance to do a holster for a semi auto yet though. But I have patterns and examples for all kinds of stuff.
    More leather things here- https://spaceranger42.wordpress.com/

Mr. SpaceRanger, (if that really is your name...)

I just followed your link and perused what I assume is your blog. Therein I found numerous entries of what could be considered slanderous comments, harsh language, and brusque treatment of others. It also appears that you are quite opinionated. To that I say...

You're going to fit right in here.

On behalf of the entire spectrum of nut jobs, our friendly site welcomes you.
    "It was HUGE. Bigly. The most EVER. Never seen anything like this before." John Brown

Interesting leather work. Do you have an item and price list or is it all custom orders?
    Like the wrist cuff with the Mjolnir.
    The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." Robert Heinlein

I used to maintain an Etsy store but that is a venture that did NOT work for me. I will likely make a new FB page to sell leathery things but it isn't super high on my priority list so right now things are mostly one off and by request. Cuffs with conchos like that Mjolnir cuff I do for $25 and just about any color other than pink. That one has a tie because the guy who asked for it was a LARPer and the game was more ye olde world so he wanted to avoid snaps or buckles. Short answer yeah I can do those on off no problem.
    Never smile too big, the gods may mistake it for hubris.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Beauregard View Post
    Mr. SpaceRanger, (if that really is your name...)

I just followed your link and perused what I assume is your blog. Therein I found numerous entries of what could be considered slanderous comments, harsh language, and brusque treatment of others. It also appears that you are quite opinionated. To that I say...

You're going to fit right in here.

On behalf of the entire spectrum of nut jobs, our friendly site welcomes you.
    Ha! Thank you sir. For a moment I thought you were about to lay into me :)
    Well done!
    Never smile too big, the gods may mistake it for hubris.

Operator

Welcome to SGN !!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster
    "A gun is like a parachute.
    If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."