Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SGN Flamers of Note

Re: SGN Flamers of Note

Quote Originally Posted by dav2no1 View Post
    Ya know..I don't have a problem when someone has an opinion or a valid argument. But he just posted stuff to see what kinda reaction he could get. He ruined a lot of good threads with his extreme politics including the picture thread. So not gonna miss his crap.
    I make a habit of not saying anything to anybody online that I wouldn't also say in person. What bothered me was that, difference of opinion aside, he was just an asshole. If you adopt a less-filtered personality online because you're shielded by a computer screen, it seems dishonest and a little bit cowardly. So either JB was a nice guy IRL and he was dishonest, cowardly troll online, or he was just an asshole all the time.

So we can go back to talking about guns now?
    Never smile too big, the gods may mistake it for hubris.

Bought a knife off JB a long time ago. Gave me a good deal and seemed pleasant enough for the 5 or 10 minutes that we conversed. We didn't discuss politics and it was long before DT was even a twinkle in the eye of presidential possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by TINCANBANDIT View Post
    Elkaholic was a real top tier A-Hole
    I always wondered what the story was with that guy. Seemed like he might actually be a powder keg in real life.

JB used to be an OK guy, not sure if something changed in his life, but he went too far around the bend.
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, THEN DON'T OWN ONE.
    45 + rating, so between that and my CPL, you can't trust me, thanks to I-594! Thanks WA state.

yep elkaholic

jammer6............1/10 slapahoe
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalAssault View Post
    Instead of complaining about a free site why don't you try reading the fucking board announcements and the reference section.
    Somewhere in kenya a village is missing it's idiot!!

Hippyshake seemed alright. I sold him a pistol years ago. Spoke with him for 5-10, seemed cool.
    " still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I always wondered what the story was with that guy. Seemed like he might actually be a powder keg in real life.

JB used to be an OK guy, not sure if something changed in his life, but he went too far around the bend.
    Why does elkaholic sound familiar..
    " still got your Uzi? I've got a beautiful very valuable Sumatran blood python baby full of color and an enclosure. Any interest in a trade?"

Ranger

It's alright to be opinionated like most of us are, but to look for posts to thread crap on got to be old in a hurry.
    As the saying goes " If you don't have something nice to say ".......

Tactical Operator

That Leadcounsel twat is way over-due for the ban hammer!

Nah, in seriousness, I don't really let anyone get under my skin. I can disagree without generally being disagreeable. Heck, I've met in person a few members who probably don't like me but as adults we got along fine. I met Hippy a few years back and he seemed alright to me.

I know I rub some folks wrong. Oh well.

There have only been a few here and OTOS who really don't belong - of course Jammer6. And now JB. May he RIP.

Gonna kinda miss the guy. He surely did bring a "unique flavor" of perspective which could be counted on for a facepalm almost daily there in the end.

Oh, and GO TRUMP!
    Never shop at Precise Shooter in Seattle. I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF x4. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
    That Leadcounsel twat is way over-due for the ban hammer!
    LOL! Totally fell for that one. Read that line before realizing it was you who wrote it and immediately thought "oh shit, here we go again!"

Good one!
    "It was HUGE. Bigly. The most EVER. Never seen anything like this before." John Brown