This rifle is from my private collection and was purchased many years back. If you are looking at this rifle than chances are that it needs no introduction, these were very hare to find even 30 years ago ang because so few were ever imported into this country they have steadily increased in value. It was purchase as new however because I am not the original owner I am listing it as used. It is the orginal pre ban Galil which includes the bi-pod with wire cutters and bottle opener. It comes complete with the factory soft case, sling and owners manual. It also comes with 4 IMI factory new 35-round magazines. This rifle is in absolutely beautiful condition and presents as such. It is over 30 years old so it may have very small handling marks however nothing major whatsoever. This weapon has been a safe queen it is time for someone else to enjoy and take it out and use and enjoy it as was properly intended. These rare weapons will always steadily increase in value.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Sorry no trades. 253- two, two, two- 9977
http://www.armslist.com/posts/796203...r--223-caliber
$3300